Re: [FWDLK] WPC Meet at Gilmore this week & weekend

Re: [FWDLK] WPC Meet at Gilmore this week & weekend

Of course there is a swap area! This is a national meet! All
members of the WPC Chrysler club, all cars and all years -
many many many!

But by Saturday the swap areas will be pretty well picked
over!

Brian