[FWDLK] wheel and tire size comparison source

[FWDLK] wheel and tire size comparison source

For those playing the improvement game with wheels and tires, the Coker
website (and catalog) gives tire section width for those wanting larger
tires. Also has recommended rim widths, see the info area on Coker radials,
the chart is there.  I checked my current 205/75 R 15's now on those 79
Chrysler rims 5.5 inches wide, and they balloon out to 8" wide, only 1/4"
larger than Coker chart.
Now U can go back to see what your stock tires were/are and check to see how
much wider that new rubber will be and if it messes up your skirts or such.

Lars