[FWDLK] Steering wheel rebuilding

I need some suggestions on getting the steering wheel rebuilt on my
proto-Forward Look 54 De Soto Coronado. The plastic is going fast and
isn't salvageable.
Can anyone on the list recommend a good company for getting new plastic
put on the steel frame?
Oh, I almost forgot.
Anyone on the list have an NOS or good used not badly cracked 53/54 De
Soto ivory plastic 3 spoke wheel?
The part number is 1530 613 or another gray number is listed 1554 949.
Thanks,
Ed