[FWDLK] Correct '59 Dodge glovebox door emblem colors are..?

[FWDLK] Correct '59 Dodge glovebox door emblem colors are..?

Anyone know what the correct colors are for the glovebox door emblem on
the 1959 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer? I can make out the white and red but
not sure what the bottom color should be. Blue? Black? Thanks for any
help.

James Zurek
1959 Dodge Custom Royal