[FWDLK] Got a simple question...

Hello all!

As usual, been awhile since my last post, but I have a quick question. I'm
finally getting my ol' girl up and going again and finally getting closer to
having her done. I have been putting more and more attention into my cars as
of late (tired of looking and talking about, and irritated that I can't get
out there and enjoy them). I have a lifter knocking, and before I go and try
and set clearances, I was curious if they are hydraulic lifters? I have a
factory shop manual, but it is missing a few pages (glue gave out). Any help
is greatly appreciated and have a MoPar-riffic weekend!

Claydoo