Re: [FWDLK] Forward Look License Plate

well here i am aagain.those dual air cleaners on the golden fury motor are
worth how much?also i have been offered a complete running motor out of a 57
golden fury..his wife and him doesnt like the slightly rough idle so he plans
on replacinng it this winter.im first in line fot the motor.ii just want to
know what is a complete,running,very nice one worth so illl know how to deal
with it...anyone give me  advice?thanks again           jack in michigan
  or hemijack also