[FWDLK] '58 DeSoto Adventurer

Hello everyone,

Since I posted my '58 Adventurer for sale I have received about 30
e-mails regarding the car.   This response was way more than I thought
it would be.   For starters, I will simply try to send photos only.
After people get a chance to see the photos then they can contact me if
they are still interested.   Thanks for all the interest.    Nick.