[FWDLK] My 56 Dodge Project - Update

Well I have had a busy week. The car is in the garage, the nose is off and
the engine and trans are out.  I have to give a very big THANKS to Nick with
the very fine 56 Plymouth Savoy who came down on Wed evening and helped pull
the engine and trans.
The motor that is going in is now apart and going for the machine work this
week.  I figure I will keep my powertrain program going in parallel with the
body/chassis program.
Next is to attack the undercoating. I have to wait for a full free weekend
day to get started, the baby's room is right above the garage and I have to
keep the noise down a bit at night.

Scott
56 Dodge Custom Royal
56 Plymouth Savoy