[FWDLK] Chickasha

I just remembered, that I didn't mention the Chickasha, Oklahoma swap
meet I went to last month.  Only 1 57 Plymouth Plazza 4 door for sale
and not much Mopar stuff at all.  I did see a 57 Dodge Pedal car taht
needed attention.  don't recall the price of either.  The Plymouth was
in a state of restoration, but not completed.
Happy Motoring
Jack