[FWDLK] what she doesn't know

Guys here's a kicker. We've been married 4 years. We went to a local burger
joint where they have a Sat night car show,and my wife didn't want to leave.
This led to our purchase of a 57 Packard wagon, then a 65 Marlin,then a 57
Nash and a 58 Edsel wagon all in two years. She flips over fins and chrome
and we don't even own a FWLK car ---yet! Looking for a 60 Plymouth wagon,
Dodge Sweptside PU or a 60-61 DeSoto. Please help this women get her "fin
fix".