Re: [FWDLK] What she doesn't know ....

Agree, agree, agree!  My wife was very understanding on the first half dozen,
less so for the second half dozen (additional), and now I have a couple more
beyond that setting in the drive, garage and yard.  It is just very hard to
turn down a new aquisition (that is almost, sort of, kind of, like just
about, what I was looking for), or a parts car that is cheaper than the two
or three parts I really need.

Most of this was solved early on, however when I told my new wife I wanted a
hobby.

She inquired what would that be?

I responded either old cars or young women!

She said old cars would be just fine.

'Nuff said.       LARRY (in cold, cold Akron, Ohio)