Re: [FWDLK] What she doesn't know

I guess I'm in a different boat than you guys or I haven't been married long
enough. I've been married a little over 2 years and together 7.
when I met my wife, I had my Plymouth and spent alot of time working on it,
but I was fortunate that she had work to do many nights anyway. She enjoys
going places with my car and knows that it's one of the things I enjoy the
most. In fact, she gave me most of the money as a birthday present to get my
second old car. I do talk things with her when I buy other cars. IN fact,
the last old car we got, she bought it for herself. I just went through an
analyzed my car needs and decided to get rid of two that needed resto, one
was my 74 Delta 88 Convertible and the other being her 57 Chevy 4dr. I
discussed it with her and she said the best thing she liked about her car
was it was a 4 dr. I know I am not going to get to it for probably 10 years.
I already have 2 50's cars already. So the only selling stipulation is when
I'm ready to do another car down the road, it has to be a 4 door car that we
both like. I can live with that. Maybe I'm lucky that we have not hit real
rough times with money, so I don't have to hide from her what I buy. Heck,
last winter withing in 3 weeks, I spent over $1200 on my Plymouth. It was
stuff that needed to be done, (tires and front end rebuild) or was stuff
that I wouldn't find again(continental Kit, PS and PB)
The next thing I'm bringing home is a 1930 farm tractor that was her UNcles.
Lately, I haven't taken money out of the accounts for car stuff because I
picked up a couple cars to part out and make some play money.
We'll see what happens down the road but so far so good in my house.

Nick