Re: [FWDLK] What am I Missing Here?

In a message dated 11/30/00 6:34:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kneedrager@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< have a window crank/door handle tool that is used to remove the "c" type
 clip that usually holds the Door Release Handle and Window Crank. It does
 not seem to be able to release these handles. >>

  Scott; the handles are held in place by a spring clip in the handles. The
spring must be pushed in. I insert a flat blade screwdriver between the
upholstery ring and under the left side of the handle. Push it in as far as
it will go and then hit the end of the screwdriver with a quick blow. The
handle should pop off.             <>Roy<>

    Roy Asbjornsen
    Puyallup Washington
    55 Firedome 2/d h/t
    72 Mercedes 350SL roadster