[FWDLK] Nu-Chrome Makes Good After Suspension

[FWDLK] Nu-Chrome Makes Good After Suspension

All -

It took a threatened suspension from Hemmings Motor News to get Nu-Chrome of
Fall River, MA, to come thru with a satisfactory chroming job for my
potmetal antenna base.  Finally got the piece back yesterday, seven months
after I initially sent it to them and three months after they sent me a
half-ass job in which they ground down the piece to eliminate the pits,
instead of filling them as promised.

Ron