[FWDLK] caps patches

Hi Group...
    It is a miserable :( night in Central Wisconsin to say the least!
Freezing rain and 5 - 10 inches of snow in the forecast.
    On the nicer side of the day, I ordered caps and patches, with the
double rocket style fwdlk. logo, which seemed to be what many members
wanted.  I won't have these available for 2-4 weeks.  As soon as I get
my samples, I will ask Dave to post another pic on the fwdlk. site.
    I do have a few of the first style left in black and also in white.
In case anyone is interested.  If you have any questions, e-mail me
privately.
    Have a great evening...I hope this weather moves promptly to the
East, let's say...
somewhere near Shinglehouse, PA     :)                 John in WI