[FWDLK] Help locating fan clutch & some gaskets

[FWDLK] Help locating fan clutch & some gaskets

I need a new fan clutch, and the gaskets for the suction and discharge on the air conditioner compressor for my '61 Imperial. I would appreciate any replies on sources to find these parts?  It has been suggested to change the
fan clutch to the non thermal type that runs all the time.  This is a last resort if we cannot locate a replacement fan clutch. My only lead on gaskets is a supplier in Hemmings who will make new ones.

FYI local NAPA found new (or rebuilt) compressor, and compressor clutch, and Pep Boys had the receiver/drier, but my usual sources cannot locate these two remaining items.

Would appreciate any leads on these parts!
Thanks,
Greg Buffalow

Preserving the best of the Forward Look
http://go.to/61imperial