Re: [FWDLK]

Hi All,
My second reply to Spencer is this little tidbit.  Chrysler actually made the old
413 well into the 80's, but in industrial applications and dump trucks.  Industrial
uses were as generators, pumps and forklifts!  And on a side note to that, I did a
co-op stint at GE Engine assembly in Evandale Ohio in the mid 80's.  We had a
forklift we called "Big Green" that had a surprise under its hood.  A fully dressed
out and chromed 392 HEMI!  Needless to say it screamed.

Have Fun,
Chargin' Charles--->>>