Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server:li

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server:lists.edu.psu:host not found)

On Sat, 10 Feb 2001, brians wrote:
<snip>
> Okay,  logged on to: gcveykus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - and then what do we do???
>
> (This was just an ad for the local ISP host in Johnstown, no pics, no cars.....)
>
> Brian
> D500s in cold icy MI

Brian,

The address Dan gave was an e-mail address for the seller, not a web
site.  Try sending a message to the address asking for more information.

The ad you saw is what some ISP's return instead of an error message when
they don't have a web page to match your browser's request.

Hope this is of some help.

-mel (in the sunny, but cool Oregon Coast Range)

Mel Lester Jr.       meljr@xxxxxxxxxxxx       http://www.connet80.com/~meljr

Plymouths:
56 Custom Suburban 2DR SW   (2) 56 Savoy 2DR Sedans 56 Savoy 4DR Sedan
63 Sport Fury Convertible   63 Fury 2DR HT (440)    63 Fury 4DR HT Racecar
65 Belvedere II Convertible
Dodges:
73 Dart 340 Sport Pro St.   76 D100 Adventurer PU   76 D100 Warlock PU
80 Aspen SE /6 Racecar      89 Shelby Dakota Racer  93 Viper RT/10
Others:                     74 Dodge B300 Carryvan  98 Dodge Intrepid ES
63 Austin Healey 3000       71 Triumph Spitfire     81 Fiat 2000 Spider
84 Chevrolet Caprice wagon  00 Honda Shadow ACE Tourer 1100