[FWDLK] Caps, patches and shirts

Hello fellow listers,
    I have asked Dave S. to post the two logo I have available to put on
caps, patches and shirts. As soon as these are posted, I will post the
site address for viewing.   These are two different color combinations
of the same logo, the double rocket style.  I believe the silver and
gold will look the best on the black caps, and, the silver and black on
the white.  I will leave the choice up to the individual.
    Caps will be $20.00 incl. S&H in USA, US funds only  they are
available in black or white.
    Patches are 2" x 4", and come in white only, with ( I think ) red
trim.  You can have either color logo put on these.   Patches will be
$6.75 inc. S&H
    Shirts...these are a short sleeve, button down, denim/cotton  light
blue shirt.  The fwdlk. logo is available in either color on the left
chest area, name optional on right chest area.   Shirts come in S M L XL
XXL (XXXL may be higher)  Shirts will cost $35.00 incl. S&H in USA, US
funds, name will be $5.00 extra per shirt.  No refunds or returns.
    If you have any further questions, please contact me direct.  I will
take orders as soon as the pics are posted.  I accept Bank Checks, Money
Orders, and Personal Checks ( drawn on US banks) I will hold items until
checks clear.   Make it easier for fellow list members and Fwdlk. owners
to identify you at events, display the Fwdlk. Logo!
My name and address for mailing are:
John Bartell
W4312 Cty. Hwy. C
Neillsville WI 54456