Re: [FWDLK] ebay item *Amazing*

That model (and the seller) only demonstrates the fact that there are too many people out there with more money than brains!!

Brian in frozen Mich

John Bartell wrote:

    As a former toy collector myself, I would say two things...one, Japanese tin is getting higher every year,  the Japanese are coming over and buying this stuff up at all the big toy shows around the country, and rarity, when was the last time you saw one in this condition, if ever?   I wouldn't pay anywhere near this for a tin car, but I have some high priced Tonkas laying around collecting dust!  I once had a rare 1961 Tonka Garbage truck, I bought it for about $100.00, sold for $900.00, it would bring a couple thousand or better now.   John in WI

A57FURY@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 2/22/01 1:28:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,