Re: [FWDLK] Check valve

Hi Darleen. The ball floats... it does not have a spring. This is part
of a 2 part valve assembly. The part of the assembly you have is the
anti-drain back valve body. You probably still have the upper part of
the valve, the filter bypass valve, in the block. This part does have a
spring.

Regards,
Tom Noonan