[FWDLK] first Plymouth, now the whole Chrysler concept

[FWDLK] first Plymouth, now the whole Chrysler concept

Goodbye Chrysler.
Damn Germans bringin in them V2 buzz bombs from across the pond
Cant see em, cant understand em, cant fight em.
Just watch the ripple effect in the economy boys.
Just watch all the stock prices.
Hang onto your jobs men
yer gonna need em!
I'll take Chrysler turnaround hot rod engineering anyday.

Lars
in scenic West Michigan USA, now covered in dirty snow.