Re: [FWDLK] Throttle Body Injection

I have actually converted a couple of cars to EFI.
It is really not too difficult if you understand the basics and plan ahead a
bit.
Every part you need is in the junkyard and you can have a car going with EFI
for the price of a new carb.
It DOES, however, take alot more time than simply plopping on a different
carb.
AND, I have never actually done throttlebody injection, myself.  I've
converted a J*guar and a Ch*vy to Port injection (using common as dirt GM
parts from the junkyard).
I am planning on putting Throttle Body FI on my '57 Dodge after I finally get
around to rebuilding the engine.
If anybody wants some info on what's involved and where to look for info,
just let me know.
Tom