[FWDLK] 6V power windows and seats

Somebody mentioned the need for power accessory motors and I read of a
possible source in the WPC News.
1955 NOS Autolite 6 volt window and seat motors. Also have NOS 1/4 window
motors for 51-55 hardtop and convertibles. Motors are $50 each, plus $5
postage. 1955 seat relays are $35 each. George at gtmp@xxxxxxx
Also, wiring harnesses for 57-59 Plymouths and Dodge, and 57-62 Chrysler.
Greg at leggatt@xxxxxxxx He's in canada.
Dan C
Spanaway, WA