Re: [FWDLK] Clone Wars

 As a novice Chrysler person who is a part of this list and probably doesn't desrve to be, I want to say that this clone conversation is one of the most interesting exchanges I have seen in over 6 months of FWDLK membership.  Everyone has a different slant and it makes you realize how subjective these terms really are.

I do want to add, though, that I wholeheartedly agree with the prior emailers that have said you should do to a car what makes you happy and you should NOT call something "an original" in order to drive the price up.  That is fraud/misrepresentation, no matter how much you split hairs.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I really enjoyed this dialogue.  Keep it up!

LHD
Tacoma, WA
'60 Dodge Dart Seneca

Do You Yahoo!?