Re: [FWDLK] 56 Desoto arrives!

I have a '56 firedome 330 four door sedan. 2-bbl carb,
of course. I put the key in and was trying to see how
hard it was to turn. I just barely touched it and the
engine was running!!

I could use a shiny front and rear bumper and tail light
assemblys with lenses would be nice.  I have some spare
lenses in the trunk that I'll look at. From a distance,
the cracking doesn't show, tho.

Rechroming the rear bumper (all 5 parts of it) will run me
$400. The plater is just up the road. If I could buy a nice
one + shipping for less, I'd be ahead of the game.

I could go out and steal the parts, but I'd probably have to
travel hundreds of miles to find another DeSoto!

thanks for writing,

-bill

I know you'll get 2 copies of this.