[FWDLK] pulling rear brake hubs

I can really identify with the impossible-to-pull rear brake drums on
our cars.  I totally destroyed one on my '63 New Yorker by beating it
while the puller was attached and under extreme tension.  It also
destroyed the threads on the center hub.  Had the same problem on my '64
 Chrysler 300, too.  So, be careful, and get the right tool--expensive,
but worth it.

Pete Phillips
Ector, Texas
'55 C300