[FWDLK] brake drum puller

Like most of you, I've experienced brake drum removal problems.  There is a
wealth of information in the "archives" section of the FL.  Most recommend
using a high-quality puller, some recommend heat, some recommend driving
with the center nut loosened.  I was looking around for some pictures of
the necessary puller and found this page:
       <http://www.public.asu.edu/%7Egrover/willys/puller.html>
The puller at the top is the one to have.  I showed this pic to my local
GoodYear tire/repair shop, and the guy said, "Oh, yeah.  We have one of
those.  Haven't used it in 20 years."  He let me borrow it AT NO
COST.  Nothing like a small-town, I say.

Yup, it worked like a charm....

Just thought you might like the pic...

Ed Petrus
57 DeSoto