--- Begin Message ---
  • From: FURY58451@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 22:28:47 EDT
Hello Group!

Just received AAJ, Inc's Disc Brake Kit, and it's real nice! Uses 11" MoPar
Rotors and GM Calipers, and includes AAJ's fully machined and polished (looks
Like Stainless!) Brackets/adapters. I've painted the Rotor Hubs & Calipers a
Hi Temp Cast Iron Color, to preserve the stock/sleeper look, and to keep
oxidation at bay.

My Questions to the Group are as Follows:

1. What Dual Master Cylinder, in the 67-72 Year MoPar range, will fit
UNDERNEATH, and work with the stock Power Bellows, AND, how do I incorporate
the Brake Light Hydraulic Switch in the Set Up...? I went to NAPA, checking
out the stock Dual Master Cylinder for a 1970 Chrysler Full Size, with Power
Disc Brakes, but it's too tall. I've seen shorty Dual M/S's, but which one
will fit my set up, work off my Bellows, fit the Brake Pedal arrangement,
etc...

2. What Total Replacement, Power Disc Brake, with Proportioning Valve, etc.
is available to fit and TOTALLY REPLACE my stock Bellows, Single Master
Cylinder Set Up? I'm talking about a complete replacement package, with the
stamped steel power housing, etc.

Obviously, this AAJ Set Up is a Godsend to us Forward Lookers who want to
keep our stock 14" Wheels, Wheel Covers, etc., and be able to FINALLY stop
our Tailfinned Wonders safely, but the AAJ Set UP is just HALF of the
equation...LET'S FINISH THE JOB BY LETTING ALL KNOW WHAT WORKS!

Thanks!

Lee J Barmakian

58 FURY

PS I just had the Steering Box Rebuilt to Extra Firm Feel, and just replaced
it...No More Play! What a Difference!

--- End Message ---