Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: 58 Plymouth Fury Front Disc Brake Conversion

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: 58 Plymouth Fury Front Disc Brake Conversion

I haven't been able to find the master cylinder information
anywhere either. Please post what you find out.

Lee, please email me pvt with the details of how you got
your steering box rebuilt.

Thanks,

-bill

At 09:03 PM 4/13/01 EDT, you wrote:
>LET'S FINISH THE JOB BY LETTING ALL KNOW WHAT WORKS!
>
>Thanks!
>
>Lee J Barmakian
>

>PS I just had the Steering Box Rebuilt to Extra Firm Feel, and just replaced
>it...No More Play! What a Difference!
1956 DeSoto 4dr Firedome
Atlanta, GA
----