[FWDLK] Parts wanted for my 1959 Dodge

Well, here I am again, looking for some more parts for my 1959 Dodge, Custom Royal Lancer, 2dhtp.

-Correct 4 bbl manifold for my 361. Does anyone know of an aftermarket one that will fit correctly?

-4 bbl carb for above. Again, any aftermarket recommendations? My car was from Canada and only came with a 2 bbl. I need to have it rebuilt but hate to spend the money to do that when what I want is a 4 bbl set up.

-Correct Air cleaner for above.

-Chrome "eyebrows", both. I believe the Custom Royal and the Royal are the same. Correct??

-Part # 1866 934. This is called a "Quarter panel joint cap and stud, right". I hope whoever may have this knows what I am talking about. Describing it may tax my writing abilities beyond their limits.

Thanks again for any help! As always, the discussion and help on this list is close to priceless....

James