[FWDLK] Will it fit?

Hello all:
I have been watching this list go over a ton of neat items, I have only been a member on this list for around one month and have been waiting to ask the group a question.
I have a 58 Plymouth coupe, I need a crome piece that fits over the fresh air vent. It has a honey comb type of design.
My car came with a louvered painted version and I would like to change it for the above mentioned piece.
Will a 57 Plymouth Dr sedan crome piece fit my car?
Where there any differences between years?
I have a guy some 40miles north of me that has one I want to purchase but wanted to check with the group before I talked price.
Any help would be great.
Terry C
London Ontario Canada