[FWDLK] Swivel Seat part swap/buy

I have a 1959 Dodge with the swivel seats. On the side of the seats, there is a chrome piece, down where the handle goes. Now, for my car, the seats swivel and those chrome pieces have a hole in them for the handle to go through. Unfortunately, I have the side chrome pieces from a later Mopar that came with the seats that did not swivel, thus no hole for the handle. Now, I do NOT want to punch holes in the set that I have to work on my seat but, they are unusable as they are right now. Does anyone have the correct set for my car that they can sell, or trade for my set? I hope something can be worked out.

James