[FWDLK] Plymouth 301/318 pistons?

Hi all,

are the Plymouth 301 and 318  pistons the same/do they interchange? I know
that the bore is the same and they use the same rings but how is it with
the height? If they do not interchange, would anybody be interested in set
of 301's (, or better yet in tradeing them for 318's)?

Thanks in advance,
Jan Nowak
Finland
(the pistons are still in the US)