Re: [FWDLK] air cleaners

But if they're different, then HOW are they different?  My '57 Fury has the
same (AFAIK) air cleaners as any 300C I've ever seen.  Also, I've only ever
seen one '57 Adventurer, and it too had the same, bell shaped air cleaners.
Reading part numbers out of a book is good and all, but could Chrysler just
be calling the same air cleaner three different part numbers?

Don't know about the D500, since it wasn't a specific model, it probably
could have come with any power package, including air cleaners, available
across the line.

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury in OR