[FWDLK] '60 Seneca Wagon

Hello Everyone-

I have a guy in Sheridan Wyoming who is selling a 1960 Dodge Seneca Wagon and
two 1956 Chrysler St. Regis two door hardtops.  The wagon is a six cylinder,
is missing the hood, and has a dent in the passenger rear door.  The carb and
intake are missing.  Other than that, the car is complete with good glass.
Trim is in the car.  The motor doesn't turn.One of the St Regis' is black and
red, with the original 354 hemi.  It runs and drives, needs interior, rear
brakes, and has some rust in the rear quarters.  It sounds like he needs to
turn the cars over soon.  I think he wants $3000 for both '56's, and $750 for
the wagon.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Eric