[FWDLK] The price of showing off your FWDLK car

[FWDLK] The price of showing off your FWDLK car

I need the opinions of the club members on this, please.

Saturday I drove 3 1/2 hours in my 61 300G from Des Moines to the Chrysler
Classic car show in Kansas City Missouri Saturday only to find out they
expected me to fork out 40 bucks just for the "priviledge" of allowing them
to charge spectators 10 bucks to look at it.

I became so incensed at what seemed to be an exhorbitant fee for a "car
show", I told the lady it just wasn't gonna happen and I turned around and
made the 3 1/2 hr journey back to Des Moines.

As you can tell, I don't get out to such events often with the 300, though I
loved the drive and the attention from the general masses who enjoyed ogling
my big black batmobile for free along the boulevard.  Was I acting
unreasonable by leaving that show, or is this the expected "fee" for showing
ones car off at a car show?

Karl
<61 300G>
<64 Fury>