Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Diecasts, Chryslers at Carlisle, Etc.

Hi Group,
   I am sure sorry to hear Dave is going through the same thing I went through with the caps and patches.  It amazes me how so many on the list wanted caps and patches, and apparently die-cast cars, and then, when someone on the list goes through the efforts to have them made, or buys them in mass, based on their expressed interest, only a few come through, and the rest let you hang!  I got out of the cap and patch business, and I almost sold the overstock to Dave!   I am glad I did not send him a box or two of caps and patches!   Sure, I could have unloaded on him, but that is not right by my standards!
   SORRY DAVE!  I hope those that ordered from you will shake loose for the few bucks you are charging and follow through.
Good Luck,  John in WI

Dave Stragand wrote:
Hi All,
If you expressed an interest in purchasing one of these, please follow through.  As of right now, only 2 of the 20 that were 'pre-ordered' have sold.
  I've given up on trying to raise money with the sales, but I just don't want to lose any more!  =)
the fact that I have $500 tied up in diecasts on my family room floor, I may not have enough money to attend Carlisle at all... so please, if you want to order one, there's no time like the present!

-Dave