[FWDLK] polyhead heads

Hello Everyone,
                        I've been hearing so much about the poly-stroker recently that I was thinking about doing the build-up down the road sometime. I've noticed an ad in hemmings that is selling bare cylinder head castings part no. 2402116 for a $100 a piece. My question is do they carry the same valve size (1.84" intake &1.56" exhaust) as the '59 318. Or for that matter do they have bigger valves?  I'm sure they will fit my block but I'm afraid to ask a probably EXTREMELY dumb question, are the heads interchangable to left and right sides? I never heard of a motor that does that with the heads but anythings possible. I was considering buying the heads, doing a good port&polish and get hardened valve seats (if it's possible to port as well as install hardened valve seats). Thanks in advance for all the replies.
                                                     Frank