Re: [FWDLK] Only One?

You may want to try contacting Galen Glover (608) 326-6346 www.gvgovier.com.
He is an acknowleged authoity and makes a living out of documenting and
authenticating old MOPARS.  If anyone would have the info you are looking
for it would be him.
I called him a while ago he does not do 50's cars but is expanding slowely
into that arena. He may you 61 Dart though.
Good Luck

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer