[FWDLK] For Sale:56 Plymouth front and rear brakes, drums...

[FWDLK] For Sale:56 Plymouth front and rear brakes, drums...277eng., trans

Mopar Group:  A congested garage (+irritated wife) prompts me to do some "thinning of the herd" to my parts supply.  The following has come off my 56 Ply as I am changing out the entire drivetrain, all in very good condition:

Rear brakes complete (drums, wheel cylinders/shoes new in 91 w/approx. 3000 miles on them)...front brakes available when I have time to pull them off; price?  Make it fair to both of us and its yours.

Powerflite trans (40k on rebuild); $100 or offer

NOS single point breaker assembly, $20

277 engine; two available, I will part-out the one with 40K on a complete rebuild for whatever parts you need (heads, crank...), let me know

277 engine w/approx. 10k on engine; balanced, ported & polished heads, Cloyes roller timing chain, WCFB package...excellent condition and runs excellent as one would expect...I will entertain paying for shipping if going to a good home.

I have much more "stuff" and will let you know when I get into the shed!
Thanks, Gary Pavlovich.