[FWDLK] Transmission overhaul

All,
     I had a 1957 Dodge torqueflite rebuilt last fall. The cost was around $925 and the guy wished he didn't have to charge me that much. The kit was fairly expensive costing between $350 and $400 as I recall. He had to tear  down another transmission I had from a '57 Chrysler Saratoga as my original transmission that I gave him had some parts that were heavily damaged from a previous slip-shod rebuild. He guaranteed his work for 1 year or 3000 miles as I recall. So far so good.

Brad Werner
'57 Dodges