Re: [FWDLK] Transmission overhaul

This isn't exactly a Mopar, but my local mechanic charged me around $580 to rebuild the tranny on my 72 Impala (TH400).  This includes removal, parts, and the whole nine yards.  I realize an older Mopar trans may be a little more rare than a chevy TH 400, but I don't think it should be THAT expensive.  If you're ever in Ohio and need a tranny rebuilt, let me know, I'll give you the guys number.