Re: [FWDLK] Mo Par

Probably a bit of truth with a possible missed detail
or two. Chrysler's parts division was called Motor
Parts Division, and their TELEX address (a primitive
telephone/telegraph-based form of e-mail for all you
younger folks) was "MOPAR"...

I've seen MoPar car wax cans dating back to sometime
before 1934, and listing DeSoto as between Plymouth
and Dodge in the Chrysler hierarchy, a position it
indeed held prior to the introduction of the
Airflows...