[FWDLK] Car sighting

Just curious if there is anyone up in the Cleveland area (Lorain county to
be more specific) with a read/white foreward look car of some type.  My mom
saw one when she was up at the fair, but wasn't quite sure what type it was.
She said she thought it was a 57 Dodge.  I was just curious if a car that
sounds like this one may belong to anyone on the list.