[FWDLK] We are moved

I recieved calls yesterday from my children, all grown and in different parts of the country.  I live in New Mexico, far from the site of the terrorist target, but still a victim of the terrorists.  Why would my children call me, as I called my own mother?  For the same reason that those with young children felt the closeness to their own.  We are so happy to live within a wonderful freedom, but because of that fredom, we are also so vunerable to those who are inclined to abuse.

Thank God for this freedom.