Re: [FWDLK] Hershey 2001 -- A recap

Dave,

Terrific pictures!  I really enjoyed the 56 Plymouth's.  Thanks for taking
so many detailed photos and sharing.

-mel (in Oregon -- going to the motorcycle swap meet in Roseburg today!)

Mel Lester Jr.       meljr@xxxxxxxxxxxx       http://www.connet80.com/~meljr

Plymouths:
56 Suburban Deluxe 2DR SW  (2) 56 Savoy 2DR Sedans  56 Suburban Custom 4DR SW
56 Savoy 4DR Sedan         63 Sport Fury Convert.   63 Fury 2DR HT (440)
63 Fury 4DR HT Race Car    65 Belvedere II Convert.
Dodges:
73 Dart 340 Sport Pro St.  74 B300 CarryVan         76 D100 Adventurer SE PU
76 D100 Warlock PU         79 D150 Custom PU        89 Shelby Dakota Race Truck
93 Viper RT/10             98 Dodge Intrepid ES
Others:
63 Austin Healey 3000      71 Triumph Spitfire      81 Fiat 2000 Spider
84 Chevrolet Caprice wagon 01 Triumph Trophy 1200

--
Mel Lester Jr.       meljr@xxxxxxxxxxxx       http://www.connet80.com/~meljr

"Ubi non accusator, ibi non judex."
(Where there is no police, there is no speed limit.)
                -- Roman Law, trans. Petr Beckmann (1971)