Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2001 11:22 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Hershey 2001 -- A recap

Just got back from Carlisle...

The Forward Look presence there was amazing... there had to be 50 cars in the show corral and show field.  Some truly amazing cars, including a pair of 1956 Plymouth Convertibles, and a 1956 Dodge convertible that STILL has me drooling.

I took over 450 pictures, and posted them in the usual format at http://www.forwardlook.net/events/Hershey2001.  Feel free to browse and enjoy.  (There are a few non-FL pics there as well that I took for friends).

Got some great deals, picked up quite a few things I needed, and also some extra stuff I'll be posting on eBay later tonight.

-Dave