[FWDLK] Horn Ring 1730 958

Mike's new swap meet purchase, a horn ring, part no. 1730 958, is
for a 1958 Plymouth, 6 or V-8, 118 inch wheelbase, or
Canadian-made Dodge 6 or V-8, 118 inch wheelbase, with the
PLASTIC steering wheel.

The steering wheel for the same cars but with RUBBER steering
wheel is part no. 1820 038.

Good luck, Mike, and don't worry, we've all done the same thing
at one time or another.

Dick Woodside
58 Chrysler New Yorker Town & Country