[FWDLK] road trip to SD

Hi All,
   Just got back from SD.  Long ride, but worth the trip.   No windshield for my 59 4 dr. wagon, but I did buy a 59 Fury 4 dr. hdtp.   Anyone looking for one?   I bought it for the swivel seats, complete with the side plastic pieces that hide the frame work, rear speaker, dual antennae, stainless rocker spears, trunk wheel kit,  and a jack, which I need to find out if it is the original, as I have not seen one since about ' 63!  I still have no idea what is under the hood, I could not get it open.   Will have to destroy the already bad grille to unbolt hood latch.   I am guessing a 318.  It has a torqueflite, clock,  and radio.   The headliner is still in it, complete with plastic strips.  I will sell what is left of the car after I part out what I need or want.  Anyone need 4 dr. hdtp parts???
   I also purchased a 60 Dodge Phoenix 4dr. sedan for pieces.   I will sell the 4 barrel manifold complete with carb, linkage and air cleaner for a 318 I took from it.  I also have the hood, and one Phoenix side emblem from the left side, some roof and windshield trim.  And the steering wheel center for a Phoenix.   Email me if interested in any items, before I Ebay them!

   The fwdlk.cars there were pretty tough shape. 4 59 4 dr. Plymouths, 2 59 Dodge 2 drs., a 58 Dodge 2 dr., a 60 2 dr. Phoenix..rough  $800.,went to CA,
a 55 De Soto 4dr.  with loose 331., not bad shape,$600., went to Rapid City SD for resale, 2 60 Dodge 4drs.,tough, a 56 Chrysler, rough, 59 Dodge wagon, junk. A 60 Chrysler New Yorker, and a few others I can't remember.  Not one good windshield, except the one I got from the Dodge 4 dr. Phoenix...looks the same as the 59 Fury  4dr. hdtp windshield.
  Going to take a snooze, John in WI